Monday, August 10, 2015

Final week and thoughts

My last week in the studio was unfortunately a bit slow. With all of the other interns back home there wasn't much to work on for my last few days. I spent a bit of time searching for historical pictures of Louisiana wetland in the hopes to be able to return to the location and take a current photo. The old photo would act as a "ghost photo" to show the dramatically changing landscape.

My summer as an intern at the Coastal Sustainability Studio has been a great experience for me to learn and discover what it is I want to pursue after graduation. CSS has provided me with new experiences I would not have had the chance to partake in otherwise and I am grateful for that. I encourage you all to head over to the studio one day and to see the things they are doing there it truly is a unique place to work. I also look forward to seeing how the Water Campus exhibit comes along and how it is executed in the future.

All in all I had a wonderful summer internship experience and would recommend all fellow RNR, wildlife, environment, and coastal students to apply for a National Fish and Wildlife Foundation applied scholars internship!

No comments:

Post a Comment