Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Week 5- more competition work

This past week has been full of more competition work. It has been keeping everyone busy and thinking. We were originally supposed to be finished by now but ours is due in a few days so my team has just been working solely on the competition. I have been tasked with writing some of the content to describe the maps and graphics we have created. It has taken a large portion of my time to research and gather information about the maps and making sure they are all grammatically correct. While it has been a busy week it has been full of new learning experiences for me. I used Adobe Illustrator for the first time this week. It was not as confusing as I thought it was going to be and I was actually able to teach myself a few things on my own. The project is coming along nicely but there is still a lot of work to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment