Friday, July 24, 2015

Week 6

Finally we are done with our competition! It has been printed and shipped. This last week I have been working on fixing up the descriptions and wording of the blurbs for each map and graphic we have created. I also had the large task of tracking down all of the sources that were used in the creation of the boards- there were a lot. It was a long night but it got done and it was a great feeling. I think the boards came out pretty well. We will have to wait a few months to find out who won but win or not, it was a great experience. It feels great to see a final output for all the work I have been doing for the last two and a half weeks. Take a look for yourself:







Competitions aside the office began to pick back up on the work with CPRA and the Water Campus exhibit. This week I continued to write up information to go on the SWAMP kiosk. I was also asked to redesign the kiosk to better compliment the SWAMP program. I will preface by saying I have next to zero design experience so this was a new hurdle for me, but I accepted the challenge and tried by best. I can now say I have some knowledge of Adobe illustrator and now know how to operate it. I'm sure I'll be working on it some more over the next two weeks so I'll be able to learn more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment